Thursday 6 October 2011

[BBBR 1.03] Kinako midscreen the best combinations?

[BBBR 1.03] Kinako midscreen the best combinations? On YouTube.





Please tell me if you have a better combos and / or know-how to improve this, I thank my computer fraps delays during recording, although I have a i5 so that it can accommodate some exrtra hit in many of these, but I wanted combo to be fixed as the most damaging of all this should also work with a 2A-starter for the last combo is just the key to hitting the giggles 5B delay upon landing is JB. There is also no need Airdash IAD / jump, jump, you can simply cancel out6A of the second goal and delay your JB, it is also possible to hit the 5B and use 5 [B] as a starter, if you go up to give evidence

Tags: Tsukuyomi, Kinako, 月読きなこ, きなこ, my, waifu, big, bang, beat, revolve, age, BBBR, 1.03, Tsukiyomi, combos, combo, setup, demons~~~~, loli, autistic, himeno, mikan

fiero exhaust system Dr Seuss Wall Decal

No comments:

Post a Comment