Saturday 24 September 2011

pocket bike help

pocket bike help Video Clips.





ok I have a 47cc cag pocket bike new last week worked for a while 'broke the pull starter so I searched online and found I have to start the bike by turning the flywheel with a drill and socket I could do it, but the bolt suddenly every time I did, broke slowly from the wings fly or what ever you call it, began with a screw, which was long and raised up to the handle so I was like ahh ** ** but I recorded the hole and Bolt made a larger and thusordered a new flywheel, starter rope, rocket-key (because I'm the original, which has been lost there), they all came today and I rocket clicks the button in and out ont the 4 th train, then use it as a key raw wood or whatever and it worked so I was new to the flywheel (raises the crankshaft with a pull) and pull-starter and I like nice candles creats a spark and no start compressing the gas in the room sparks machines because it is used to start with please help: / ps (I tried to addOil and gas well and pull the candle white smoke from the exhaust gas)

Keywords: pocket, bike, mini, dirt, help, wont, start, tips, jump, stunt, crash, tricks, need, tutorial, jumps, extreme, freestyle, your, please, motorcycle, motocross, howto, street, learn, wheelie, riding, ramp, travis, dirt bike, ideas, needs, racing, pit, crashes, cortex, biking, jumping, advice, motorbike, techniques, war games, need help, easy, secrets, basic, information

mintek portable dvd player battery

No comments:

Post a Comment